Michael Buhay Jr.'s Discussions (373)

Discussions Replied To (351) Replies Latest Activity

"Greetings Clark.....Moses, Abraham, the Israelite king of Psalm 45, angels, and judg…"

Michael Buhay Jr. replied Mar 27 to Trinity is pagan?

45 Apr 6
Reply by John from washington

"Greetings yousef.............Listing three things together in a sequence does not au…"

Michael Buhay Jr. replied Mar 27 to Trinity is pagan?

45 Apr 6

"God ordained that people would receive salvation from sin through water baptism but…"

Michael Buhay Jr. replied Mar 22 to Can Someone Take a Baptism for the unbaptized dead person?

9 Mar 28

"Hey John......John 20:17 is even better. Trinitarians try to play the game that Jesu…"

Michael Buhay Jr. replied Mar 20 to Do you believe the Muslim God is the same as the Christian God?

72 on Wednesday

"They are the same in that they are both false gods since the false Christian triune…"

Michael Buhay Jr. replied Mar 19 to Do you believe the Muslim God is the same as the Christian God?

72 on Wednesday

"Hey again Eloise......Calling me Mike is fine. Sure beats "heretic", "false teacher"…"

Michael Buhay Jr. replied Mar 18 to Did Jesus Believe in a Trinity or a 3-person Godhead?

81 Apr 2
Reply by Hua Esther Mulan

"Hey Cross.......This is by far your most disturbing comment yet. At the beginning of…"

Michael Buhay Jr. replied Mar 17 to Did Jesus Believe in a Trinity or a 3-person Godhead?

81 Apr 2

"Hey Eloise......Yes, Jesus said that he was in the Father and the Father was in him…"

Michael Buhay Jr. replied Mar 17 to Did Jesus Believe in a Trinity or a 3-person Godhead?

81 Apr 2

"Hey Cross (aka TB)........I do not believe in Socinianism. I seek to believe JUST AS…"

81 Apr 2

"Hey Royll.........these comments are somewhat on topic. They're called proposed illu…"

Michael Buhay Jr. replied Mar 16 to Did Jesus Believe in a Trinity or a 3-person Godhead?

81 Apr 2

RSS

© 2014   Created by yousef.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service