Michael Buhay Jr.'s Discussions (410)

Discussions Replied To (388) Replies Latest Activity

"Greetings John Philip, To address all of the scripture you posted would be much too…"

Michael Buhay Jr. replied yesterday to THE CHRISTIAN FAITH.....influenced by Arius.....and others

26 10 hours ago
Reply by John from washington

"Greetings John Philip, There is no evidence that Jesus is invoking the divine name i…"

Michael Buhay Jr. replied yesterday to THE CHRISTIAN FAITH.....influenced by Arius.....and others

26 10 hours ago

"Greetings Cassandra, I am a lover of the truth and I want to know the truth about Go…"

Michael Buhay Jr. replied Oct 23 to THE CHRISTIAN FAITH.....influenced by Arius.....and others

26 10 hours ago

"Hey Paul, Was Jesus also slain BEFORE the foundation of the world as Revelation 13:8…"

Michael Buhay Jr. replied Oct 22 to THE CHRISTIAN FAITH.....influenced by Arius.....and others

26 10 hours ago

"Amen Paul, When Jesus says that the Father alone is the ONLY true God (John 17:3) an…"

Michael Buhay Jr. replied Oct 22 to THE CHRISTIAN FAITH.....influenced by Arius.....and others

26 10 hours ago

"Hey John, I think that you're on to something here. I don't know about Eve having se…"

Michael Buhay Jr. replied Oct 20 to SERPANT SEED REVISITED_________@@@@

21 Oct 25
Reply by Dany Clifford

"Hey Paul, Sorry for the apparent miscommunication. Jesus HUMBLED HIMSELF by taking t…"

Michael Buhay Jr. replied Oct 19 to son of God

178 Oct 22
Reply by Steve Roehr

"Hey Paul, Phil. 2:7- "but made himself nothing, taking the form of a servant, being…"

Michael Buhay Jr. replied Oct 19 to son of God

178 Oct 22
Reply by Steve Roehr

"Hey Paul, Phil. 2:6-7a says, "who, though he was in the form of God, did not count e…"

Michael Buhay Jr. replied Oct 17 to son of God

178 Oct 22
Reply by Steve Roehr

"Absolutely correct John. Jesus is the WAY for us to follow. He is our forerunner, ou…"

Michael Buhay Jr. replied Oct 13 to son of God

178 Oct 22
Reply by Steve Roehr

RSS

© 2014   Created by yousef.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service