All Discussions Tagged 'love' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help...

Well ok I got out of a bad relationship like 5 or 6 months ago never thought i ever meet anyone else. I met this person and he is great swe…

Started by Naty

11 Apr 22
Reply by Sarah Mealey

What happens to our beloved pets?

(will pets be part of the resurrection?) Some people love their dogs and cats deeply and are truly bonded to them.  When such beloved creat…

Started by Zomok, steve

85 Apr 7
Reply by Eloise

Questions & Answers (based on sound doctrine..)

I thought it might be both interesting and practical to put up a Q and A forum.  I think it would be good for pastors and mature Christians…

Started by Zomok, steve

544 Apr 3
Reply by Zomok, steve

The long suffering of God and Hell

I have covered many aspects of the faulty doctrine of an eternal burning hell, logically pointing out that the penalty for sin is death (R…

Started by Zomok, steve

78 Feb 17
Reply by The Cross of the Lord Jesus.

All I need is a MIRACLE.....about miracles

Signs and wonders... What is a miracle?  A common definition is that a miracle is a wonderful event that can't be explained by natural law…

Started by Zomok, steve

20 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Royll Swan

About Forgiveness----

As a pastoral counselor I sometimes have one on one talks, or sessions, with persons and their problems.  In general they want someone to l…

Started by Zomok, steve

177 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by Zomok, steve

The question of genuine Faith..?

We have all heard, at least, a little about faith and works.  Christian theology definitely teaches that we are saved by Grace through Fait…

Started by Zomok, steve

2 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Zomok, steve

Many churches driving people away and supporting falsehoods.

A call for Reform~~~~ Recently I read through an article that claimed that churches are producing atheists.  It is not simply anti-Christia…

Started by Zomok, steve

65 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by The other Steve

Respecting our Ancestors and Heritage: We are all Brothers and Sisters...

"Look to Abraham your Father and to Sarah who bore you; for he was but one when I called him, that I might bless him and multiply him." -…

Started by Zomok, steve

103 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Royll Swan

Poll: Your opinion on "hell" and what eventually happens to each person...

In my large discussion on "hell" and the three general positions of it I discussed the Traditional view vs. Destruction for the wicked vs.…

Started by Zomok, steve

21 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Royll Swan

RSS

© 2014   Created by yousef.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service