All Discussions Tagged 'prayer' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Poll: When Jehovah Witnesses canvas your street do you answer the door?

When Jehovah Witnesses and Mormons are doing their door to door thing I do not answer.  I think this is best policy.  Actually I almost nev…

Started by Zomok, steve

46 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by shelia

God's Children

Started by Maria Williams

3 May 26, 2013
Reply by Royll Swan

Do You believe in Winning Souls for God's Kingdom?

God's Saints, I serve the Lord Jesus in India, where 120 billion and more live. How ever only 5-6% are christians of all kind, and we as Ch…

Started by Rev.T. Arvind Mohan Dass

4 May 26, 2013
Reply by Royll Swan

Urgent Prayers Needed For Indian Kids'Camp

Give Christ to Our Indian Children Now!   Dates: 15.05-2013 TO 29.05.2013                            …

Started by Rev.T. Arvind Mohan Dass

2 May 9, 2013
Reply by Rev.T. Arvind Mohan Dass

Practice good prayer hygiene!

Practice good prayer hygiene! All of us are led to practice good hygiene, whether it be dental, oral or bodily it is a necessity for good h…

Started by Kent Wilke

5 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Kent Wilke

Jesus' True Identity

This is a commentary about Jesus' true identity. Comments from a few readers have been included to further show the confusion that surround…

4 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Maria Williams

Jesus' True Identity

This is a commentary about Jesus' true identity. Comments from a few readers have been included to further show the confusion that surround…

0 Jul 21, 2012

Healing Prayers for Sister Cathy of the First Church of the Gospel Ministry--

A sad situation has developed for a member of the First Church of the Gospel Ministry.  Sister Cathy Kendrick has developed a serious ailme…

Started by Zomok, steve

7 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Zomok, steve

God's Mastermind to Reach the World with the Gospel

I believe the Lord wants us to reach the world with the Gospel! I'm helping launch a Christian satellite channel that is preaching Christ,…

Started by Linda Cross

0 Aug 9, 2009

PRAYER REQUESTS

Please pray for my pastors son, diagnosed with cancer,had surgery and God is healing him slowly and he needs a job now, plus pray for his f…

Started by JONI

2 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by JONI

RSS

© 2014   Created by yousef.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service