can some one please help me in this topic, what does the scripture mean when it says "and be not drunk with wine wherein in excess' does it mean there is a certain amount of drinking allowed for children of god?

Views: 175

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Timothy is sickly, he wants Jesus to heal him, Timothy is told to stop drinking Water, Drink wine! The water where Timothy  lives may well be pollutted. But on the other hand, Jesus is the God of Wine, And his ascent into the Godhead is Dionysian Rex.... He also is NAKED IN SPIRIT AND TOTTALY VISIBLE? Timothy is sickly because it is against his religion to drink wine, so the Father chastises him. I suggest a nice Pink Champagne. Korbel etc...  If youare sickly in the stomach... The stomach plague is out there again and the Queen of England was in Hospital overnight with a stomach virus. Pink Korbel is nice and then Jesus will leave you alone and not smite you over the wine and the vine.

Moses clearly teaches that the Lord of the Harvest of the Vine is Dionysian in relation to the winepress and the Grapevine. And that the product of his labor is intoxicant in nature. Not just fruit juice. And that Noah lay drunk in the tent. And the Great Old ones say he diatribed about Eden which the Elder God had just destroyed! And the drowning of the paradise of promise. And how he knew nothing of the concept of nakedness. And his demanding that he, Noah was still in the Garden of paradise! But the Father was drunk at that time!

I wrote a piece on this a while ago. Hope you found it useful:

http://www.evidence2hope.com/apps/blog/show/14095054-enjoyment-with...

The Pope is revealed to the Vatican interior cult to be the archdeceiver, the Bear from the Sea, the ultimate Satanic Authority! And the Penguins drive him out in broad daylight. And the Wine is now in the cup. There is none with Baby Jesus but the Magi only. And the Seven Angels of course. Let no man take thy Crown.

but what is excess can u define it for me what is the measure that drinking is allowed?

That differs from person to person depending on what they can handle. I'm a lightweight so I don't drink very much but others can handle much more than me so can drink more before they feel "tipsy" It's a wisdom issue, where is your limit?

Prov.31 4] It is not for kings, O Lemuel, it is not for kings to drink wine; nor for princes strong drink:[5] Lest they drink, and forget the law, and pervert the judgment of any of the afflicted.
[6] Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts. [7] Let him drink, and forget his poverty, and remember his misery no more.

thanks a lot

RSS

© 2014   Created by yousef.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service