It is a spiritual action entirely by GOD, fullstop.

Salvation is from Jesus Christ as our Lord,... no priest, no pastor, no church, no amount of water, no beads, NO WORK WE DO from ourselves.. nada nothing. GOD does all the saving, this work is his glory, despite that most churches preach this or that.

Understand carefully that the wicked teaching is from the mouth of satan that we can contribute to our salvation.

Before any of you reading this allow any obstruction to appear in your thoughts.. pray on what I am saying here:

let be a seed that will grow and not be stolen away....................

So what actually happens?.

Jesus became God the creator, but before creation commenced we learn a mystery that Jesus 'died' for the sins of the ones he comes to save, and then he created the heavens and the earth. Understand that Jesus is God and above time, he can see yesterday, today and tomorrow (at once).

When he walked amongst us in the flesh, he remained spiritually being GOD, and came only as a demonstration to mankind (he died on the cross for ONLY the ones he foreordained) and created a turning point in the salvation action to mankind.

The only existence of mankind is about salvation and we better understand it correctly else no one becomes saved, let alone those who trust their church to save them or actually say they know they are saved or 'reborn' (I detest that word)   so what happens? spiritually and to a lesser degree literally...

The unsaved will remain unsaved throughout their short or long life, irrespective of what they do or dont do.

Lets talk about the saved, the 'sons of God' the 'remnant' the 'chosen few' the 'flock'.

At some part in a persons life, it can be a unborn baby (yes correct), God stirrs in your heart to call on him. (not oneself GOD does)

God made ONE condition for salvation, the person must come under the hearing of the word, thats why God intended that the gospel be preached unto all the end of the world. 'faith cometh by hearing, and by the hearing of the word'. You cannot get faith, else God gives it to you, hence my teaching that faith is works (which upsets many, but it is biblical)

Now the action to call out to him is not by some hopping around in a church congegration or similar, it is entirely also perfectly described in the bible like this:

We approach God prayerfully 'come with a broken and contrite heart' and pray for forgiveness of all our sins and plead for mercy; knowing perfectly well that we dont deserve salvation at all and should bear the penalty of our sins which is death.

Now comes a teaching not understood by men or taught elsewhere, but it is from his word (hear this carefully)

IF God now accepts your plea, we have the most important and beautiful spiritual action in all creation that men can try perceive.....such much so that the heavens rejoice at the salvation of every sinner.

The following all happens in an instant... Judgement takes place according to Gods law and you 'die'; thus the 'old man' dies, your soul  perishes, THEN God gives you a NEW SOUL which does not sin, and the holy spirit resides within you. From that instant on you belong to the Lord Jesus Christ, the only living GOD.

breathe and take this in... you have become saved and GODs law is written in your heart forevermore and your past and future sins are paid for. But we still remain in the body of flesh, which lusts after sin. Does any man KNOW he is saved.? NO NO NO forget what churches make you think. No man knows the heart of God.

The only time WE MAY THINK we know that we are actually saved , if there is also a literal/physical change such as: that we try to obey all of Gods laws as the spirit convicts us when we still do commit a sin.

But we remain alive in the physical body that lusts after sin.. however Jesus paid for those sins you may still commit and you become very aware of that and try to be as faithful and righteous as possible.

YOU have become saved, the greatest gift for man.....and from the on only can you have understanding spoken of in the bible...Amen, the faithful witness

I pray you all come to understanding.

Tags: Christ, GOD, Jesus, biblical, holy, rejoice, salvation, spirit

Views: 1474

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@ Royal the Accuser ....like I said you lie....I never have said anything like I would get rid of anyone on this site (that would just be stupid anyway, as I am not the admin.so I never would have said such a stupid thing)......the reason you make such an accusation is between you and God.....but nevertheless, it is still a lie.....nothing new....you accuse and make accusations all the time on this site directed at just about everyone you speak to....you must be such a sad, unhappy person to constantly belittle and seek to cause strife among others.....maybe you need to get you a girlfriend or something....

@ Akavich Avimelech

Reply by Abba Akavich Avimelech 31 minutes ago

Come on now Royll, You know you said you were God ,,, And deep down inside you think you are ,, Don't lie to your old buddy Father Spider Steve!

Reply by Abba Akavich Avimelech 36 minutes ago

I say we test him,,,, If he can hold his breath for more than an Hour we could start obeying some of his crap but for two hours maybe we give him Saint status.

============

You have and your crew have been tested and didn't even know. It's bad when you scores are all below zero.
==========

Dear friends, stop believing every spirit. Instead, test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. This is how you can recognize God's Spirit: Every spirit who acknowledges that Jesus the Messiah has become human—and remains so—is from God. But every spirit who does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist. You have heard that he is coming, and now he is already in the world. Little children, you belong to God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world. That is why These people belong to the world. they speak from the world's perspective, and the world listens to them. We belong to God. The person who knows God listens to us. Whoever does not belong to God does not listen to us. This is how we know the Spirit of truth and the spirit of deceit.

@ Akavich Avimelech,

You think that the word of God is something to play with. Eventually your associates here will disconnect theirselves from you, as they may have their ways but they do not make fun of God.
------------------
 Evidently you feel that you don't have any need for God, as you make fun of what he has in the scriptures for all of us to get to know Him.
==============

By your actions on here proves that you reject God completely.
==========

Abba Akavich Avimelech replied to ministerKarl's discussion "SALVATION The biblical
understanding" on Holypal Christian Social Network

------------
Reply by Abba Akavich Avimelech 40 minutes ago

This is good

"I never acquired wisdom, but I know what the Holy One knows. Who has ascended to heaven, and then descended? Who has collected the wind in his hands? Who has wrapped up waters in a garment? Who has established all the farthest points of the earth? What is his name, and what is his son's name? Surely you know! Everything God says is pure; he is a shield for those who take refuge in him. Don't add to his words, or he will rebuke you, and you will be shown to be a liar."

Because the Bible clearly says "Acquire Wisdom" ,, Probably not Roylls Bible.
===============

"Little children, it is the last hour. Just as you heard that an antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have appeared. This is how we know it is the last hour. They left us, but they were not part of us, for if they had been part of us, they would have stayed with us. Their leaving made it clear that none of them was really part of us. You have an anointing from the Holy One and know all things. I have not written to you because you do not know the truth, but because you do know it and because lies don't come from truth. Who is a liar but the person who denies that Jesus is the Messiah? The person who denies the Father and the Son is an antichrist. No one who denies the Son has the Father. The person who acknowledges the Son also has the Father. What you have heard from the beginning must abide in you. If what you have heard from the beginning abides in you, you will also abide in the Son and in the Father. The message that the Son himself declared to us is eternal life. I have written to you about those who are trying to deceive you.

@alan @steve Z @akavich @tammy @ eloise and many others

Let us rejoice and grieve in our suffering from those who are against God will also be against us, for their end is foretold but we have hope in glory, in everlasting life and assured love from GOD.... all we can do is pray for them that know not what they do.

For its better to have hope and love than to have knowledge of the world which will perish

http://api.ning.com/files/KRg437MfHozO7k4KBxoZFc2CpcLfPG4ZPM2aW*qw4EOLZjyPNeXTHeGZJxEEeDPNZztGBf4IhRclMpTpsU0ICUSYmsXOledY

The Adam Pedigree Chart

This chart goes from Adam down to European Royalty.
The chart is very large, so only part will be visible until you scroll down. 
Descendants go down vertically.  Sideways lines are lines through other children.
Royals near the bottom have links to family info, though full royal names may not be shown.

Adam & Eve                          ~4000 BC
                                     Seth        Gen 5:3     Adam + 130   b 3870 BC
                                   Enos          Gen 5:6     Adam + 235   b 3765 BC
                                 Cainan          Gen 5:9     Adam + 325   b 3675 BC
                               Mahalaleel        Gen 5:12    Adam + 395   b 3605 BC    P
                             Jared               Gen 5:15    Adam + 460   b 3540 BC    A
                           Enoch                 Gen 5:18    Adam + 622   b 3378 BC    T
                         Methuselah              Gen 5:21    Adam + 687   b 3313 BC    R
                       Lamech                    Gen 5:25    Adam + 874   b 3126 BC    I
                     Noah                        Gen 5:28    Adam + 1056  b 2944 BC    A
                   Shem                          Gen 5:32    Adam + 1556  b 2444 BC    R
                 Arphaxad  Gen7:6-7, 11:10, 1Pet3:20         Adam + 1656  b 2344 BC    C
               Salah   (Shalikh) King of Babylon               Gen 11:12  b 2306 BC    H
             Eber    (Heber) Ibn Salah King of Babylon         Gen 11:14  b 2276 BC    S
           Peleg   (Falikh) King of Babylon                    Gen 11:16  b 2242 BC
         Reu     (Ra'u) King of Lagash                         Gen 11:18  b 2212 BC
       Serug   (Saragh) King of Ur & Agade                     Gen 11:20  b 2180 BC
     Nahor   (Nahur) King of Ur & Agade                        Gen 11:22  b 2150 BC
   Terah   (Tarih) King of Agade                               Gen 11:24  b 2121 BC
 Abraham Ben Terah & Sarah,----& Hagar                         Gen 11:26  b 2051 BC
  |                                 |-----------------------------------------Ishmael Ben Abraham  Gen 16:16 b 1965 BC
Isaac Ben Abraham & Rebekah                            Gen 21:5   b 1951 BC         - of Ishmael sprang also 12
Jacob (Israel, Kronos, Saturn) King of Goshen & Leah   Gen 25:26  b 1891 BC     tribes, and all of the Arabic nations
  | \======================================================\                          

http://www3.telus.net/hallshome/royalty/pedadam.htm

@ zomok, steve,

You aren't making fun of me. You are making fun of all the people on this site;that you and your little group have been deceiving and lying to.  I am not the one that you have been deceiving.

Comment by Zomok, steve on April 3, 2012 at 1:50am
    Protect freedom of speech and opinion..
-------
Comment by Zomok, steve on April 3, 2012 at 1:18am
    You have been very civil Dina and that is a good thing.
--------
Comment by ministerKarl on April 2, 2012 at 9:16pm

@friends  You are so very right.
========
Comment by Eloise on April 2, 2012 at 7:48am

So vary true my friend!!  God Bless!

---------
Comment by Zomok, steve on April 2, 2012 at 3:33pm

Some people on the site are starting to go overboard again.  Lets use care...
--------
Comment by Zomok, steve on February 26, 2012 at 4:14pm

The tongue is like matches in that it can be used for either good or bad.
----------
Comment by Zomok, steve on February 21, 2012 at 5:14am

Speak nice and sweet things...The ancient Odes of Solomon, an early Christian work, is full of beautiful statements. Ode number 40 starts this way--

As the honey drips from the honeycomb, and milk comes from the mother who loves, my hope is upon you my dear lord.
----------
Comment by Abba Akavich Avimelech on February 20, 2012at 9:52pm
Yea, I get all that Steve

Comment by Zomok, steve on February 20, 2012 at 9:25am

When you get right down to it, the tongue can be used for good or bad......but it is a most versatile weapon!!!
-------------
Comment by isabel guest on February 20, 2012 at 8:34am
    this is a no nonsense blog

A little up dated scripture. No change in the scripture just a change in names to bring it current for this age.
--------------
  Then Jesus told the crowds and to his disciples, "The supporter of the Adam's Pedigree Chart administer the authority of Moses, So do whatever they tell you and follow it, but stop doing what they do, because they don't do what they say. They tie up burdens that are heavy and unbearable and lay them on people's shoulders, but they refuse to lift a finger to remove them. "They do everything to be seen by people. They increase the size of their phylacteries and lengthen the tassels of their garments. They love to have the places of honor at feasts, the best seats in the churches, to be greeted in the marketplaces, and to be called 'Pastor by people. "But you are not to be called ''Pastor' because you have only one teacher, and all of you are brothers. And don't call anyone on earth 'Father,' because you have only one Father, the one in heaven. Nor are you to be called 'Teachers,' because you have only one teacher, the Messiah! The person who is greatest among you must be your servant. Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted. "How terrible it will be for you, Pastors, you hypocrites! You shut the door to the kingdom from heaven in people's faces. You don't go in yourselves, and you don't allow those who are trying to enter to go in. "How terrible it will be for you, Pastors, you hypocrites! You devour widows' houses and say long prayers to cover it up. Therefore, you will receive greater condemnation! "How terrible it will be for you,Pastors, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to make a single convert, and when this happens you make him twice as fit for hell as you are. "How terrible it will be for you, blind guides! You say, 'Whoever swears an oath by the sanctuary is excused, but whoever swears an oath by the gold of the sanctuary must keep his oath.'

==============

People that support the Adam Pedigree Chart.

@ zomok, steve,

You aren't making fun of me. You are making fun of all the people on this site;that you and your little group have been deceiving and lying to.  I am not the one that you have been deceiving.

Comment by Zomok, steve on April 3, 2012 at 1:50am
    Protect freedom of speech and opinion..
-------
Comment by Zomok, steve on April 3, 2012 at 1:18am
    You have been very civil Dina and that is a good thing.
--------
Comment by ministerKarl on April 2, 2012 at 9:16pm

@friends  You are so very right.
========
Comment by Eloise on April 2, 2012 at 7:48am

So vary true my friend!!  God Bless!

---------
Comment by Zomok, steve on April 2, 2012 at 3:33pm

Some people on the site are starting to go overboard again.  Lets use care...
--------
Comment by Zomok, steve on February 26, 2012 at 4:14pm

The tongue is like matches in that it can be used for either good or bad.
----------
Comment by Zomok, steve on February 21, 2012 at 5:14am

Speak nice and sweet things...The ancient Odes of Solomon, an early Christian work, is full of beautiful statements. Ode number 40 starts this way--

As the honey drips from the honeycomb, and milk comes from the mother who loves, my hope is upon you my dear lord.
----------
Comment by Abba Akavich Avimelech on February 20, 2012at 9:52pm
Yea, I get all that Steve

Comment by Zomok, steve on February 20, 2012 at 9:25am

When you get right down to it, the tongue can be used for good or bad......but it is a most versatile weapon!!!
-------------
Comment by isabel guest on February 20, 2012 at 8:34am
    this is a no nonsense blog

RSS

© 2014   Created by yousef.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service