I was wondering if you believe that there is a rapture. And if you do, is it a pre trib, mid trib, or post tribulation rapture that you believe? 

Views: 752

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Excuse me Brother George, but are you saying you believe  it'll be a pre trib rapture?  If so, then maybe you can tell me why, we are seeing, what we are now.

Because the pre trib rapture is supposed to take us before all this.....We're in what is called the birth pains of the trib.....Meaning the beginning.....

Dear   sister   Eloise,          yes it will be pre-trib-rapture.         first is a mid eastern  war   psalm 83...second  is the rapture of the church    1 thess 4 : 13-18........third  is the peace covenant sign  in jesusalem between  Israel and the mulism world and the antichrist    Daniel 9 : 27    this started the tribulation period of 7 years,  7 years latter the 2nd coming of jesus,  to take over the world........I am here to answer all of your bible questions.....brother  george

Brother George....none of those verses of Scripture you provide above refer to a pre-trib rapture.....to believe in the pre-trib rapture, one has to either be ignorant of the written Word of God....or been badly misled to believe what others say....pre-trib rapture is science fiction ...a lie....and is promoted from the pulpits by those ignorant of the true meaning of the Scriptures....the verses you show above ...all have been badly mistranslated to support false doctrine.....for instance...1 Thessalonians 4 13-18 refer to the Second Coming of Christ (The Day of the Lord) ...the rapture (translation of the saints) happens then not 7 years before the Second Coming....Jesus Himself says he will raise the dead in Christ on the last day (John 6:39-40, 44) 39 And this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me, but raise it up on the last day. 40 For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who looks on the Son and believes in him should have eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day." ...also refer to (John 11:24)..Martha said to him, "I know that he will rise again in the resurrection on the last day." .....a pre-trib rapture 7 years before the last day....is NOT the last day.....now if Jesus is going to resurrect the dead on the LAST day.....how can there be a pre-trib rapture 7 years before the dead are raised , as Paul makes it clear in the verses you referred to above that the living will NOT precede the dead 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17...15 For this we declare to you by a word from the Lord, that we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord.  What else does Jesus say?....29 "Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30Then will appear in heaven the sign of the Son of Man, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 Andhe will send out his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds,from one end of heaven to the other.  (Matthew 24:29-31)....if you are going to answer all of Eloise's bible questions, it may be better to give the correct answers .....a closer examination of the written Word of God may help.

@friends

this is what happens when Gods word the bible becomes ignored and people listen to wicked men and others. The pre-after- in between- tribs are fiction of evil men for wickedness which abounds.  The evil inspired 'left behind series' is just one of many.

The bible is very clear and perfectly teaches that there is ONE "rapture" that's it folks.

In brief here is what GOD teaches in contrast to men, churches, theologians, ministers of unrighteousness and the devils ministers; :

On the last day of the judgement period (the day we call 'judgement day') GOD awakens those who are asleep (died saved); then thereafter those alive that have become saved by GOD on that day receive their spiritual bodies and join Christ in heaven forevermore;

then many many Christians who are not saved will be gnashing their teeth and cursing GOD likely also with many other unbelievers;   then...

GOD will pour out his wrath on creation; he destroys all the wicked on earth, then the demons, then finally the devil himself.

Towards the end of that ONE day, GOD the almighty father, then destroys the entire universe, ........ GOD is great and good.

Then GOD creates a new heaven and a new earth wherein righteousness dwelleth forever and ever. GODs final and seventh loving act will be to wipe the memories on all his childrens minds about what was before..................................

This is biblically what is about to come to pass and this harmonises with the entire scripture and its related hundreds of verses.

AMEN   May GOD have mercy on us, seek the father in heaven. Be not deceived by no means, GOD warns; have you been all this time?    You don't have to believe me its all in the bible GODs word not mine. May peace be with you. Karl

@ Karl.....Amen!! 

Amen

RSS

© 2014   Created by yousef.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service