Why should you do something that brings in residual income when you are a minister?Second Corinthians 9:8 says, “And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all…Continue
Dr. Rosalyn Shaw Belt has not received any gifts yet
All Dental Plans Are Not Equal
Things you need to know:
1. Co-Pays - Out of Pocket Expense
2. Deductibles - more out of pocket expense
3. Does the percentage decrease for getting major work done?
4. Limitation on the # of times you can receive services
5. Age Limits
6. Is there an annual maximum that limits coverage once you've reached it?
7. Are there time limits?
8. Is there are waiting period - some impose 6-18…Continue
I used to counsel a number of marriages and people in relationships for years. People often wondered how I could do it and not be married. I would often tell them that I was. I was married to the ministry and actually had experienced every facet of a marriage that those who had been married were experiencing. But still, many don’t accept what you have to say if you not IN the situation. But truth is truth. Well, I’m married now. So, I guess the argument will be regarding the length of time…Continue
We often hear the saying, "your attitude determines your altitude." Well last Sunday I heard a preacher make reference to the "attitude indicator" in a plane. He said that that attitude indicator is one of the most important gauges in the flying of an aircraft because it is used to judge the leveling of the plan regardless of any external changes.
After hearing this message, which was awesome, I did some more research. I…